El Nido 3D2N
El Nido, Palawan
Ask any Filipino traveler his or her ultimate destination and El Nido will probably would be on top of the list. With its limestone cliffs and postcard-perfect beaches, this collection of islands and islets is a haven for the certified beachineer. Hop on a boat and drop by the different islands, one as jaw-dropping as the next. Snorkel over gin-clear waters and observe the rich marine life Palawan has to offer. Famous for being an exclusive getaway for the rich with its luxury island resorts, Travel Factor brings you an equally gratifying experience at a backpacker’s budget with BEACHBUM EL NIDO.
- El Nido island hopping Tour A. Visit Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Shimizu Beach, Entalula, Seven Commandos - Puerto Princesa city tour
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel
Morning arrival in Puerto Princesa
Travel to El Nido
Overnight El Nido
Island hopping Tour A
- Small Lagoon
- Big Lagoon
- Simizu Beach
- Seven Commandos
Overnight El Nido
Morning departure for Puerto Princesa
Puerto Prinsesa Half day City tour:
- Crocodile Farm
- Mitra Ranch
- Bakers Hill
- Binuatan (Creation) Cathedral Church
- Plaza Cuartel
- Bay Walk
Evening flight back to Manila
- 2 Nights room accommodation
**rooms are based on group sharing
• Day 2 Breakfast, Picnic Lunch
• Day 3 Breakfast
- City tour in PPS
- Island Hopping tour in El Nido
- Entrance Fees
- Land transfers during tours
- Boat transfers during Island Hopping
- Service of local guide and boatmen
- Travel Factor ID
- Round trip flights: MNL-PPS-MNL
- Domestic Terminal Fees
- Other meals not specified above
- Other activities not specified above
- Snorkeling gears
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM El Nido 3D2N or call HQ 746-5119.