Europe (Paris - Zurich - Rome)
France, Switzerland, Italy and Vatican City
After having our share of temple hopping, noodle slurping and making the rounds of backpacker districts around Asia, we’re up for a new adventure in a different continent. Bust out your passports, we’re ticking off an item from that ever-growing bucket list: Europe!
BACKPACKING Europe begins in the City of Light, Paris. We’ll start our trip at the most iconic landmark of them all: the Eiffel Tower. Then we make our way to Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. We'll stroll at Montmarte to see the Sacre Coeur and head over to the Notre Dame Cathedral too. Spend your free time in coffee shops or take a scenic tour of the Seine River.
We then take the train to Zurich, Switzerland where you can watch the landscape turn from rustic fields to the snowcapped Swiss Alps. Roam around Zurich's old town and then do an optional tour to Jungfraujoch, which at 3,466 meters above sea level, is also known as the rooftop of Europe! Enjoy your day of winter high up the Swiss Alps!
We then travel to Rome, Italy’s sprawling capital. Soak in the Roman lifestyle as we visit the country’s historical legacies: the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica, to name a few. Feast on pasta and pizza by a simple trattoria for the perfect Roman holiday.
We’ve got a packed itinerary that will take you through iconic cities and heritage sites, coasting through beautiful landscapes aboard trains and admiring magnificent landmarks on foot. Get ready cause it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime!
- Roam around Paris, the City of Light!
- See the breathtaking Eiffel Tower at night.
- Admire the works of the masters at Europe's many museums.
- Take it a notch higher and hightail it to Zurich, Switzerland!
- Go on an optional tour to the Swiss Alps!
- Eat the best gelato and make your wish by the Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Take a trip to the Vatican City!
Day 1 - Arrive in Paris and meet your Travel Factor coordinator in the airport. Airport transfer to your hotel in Paris. Check-in, rest and recover. Overnight Paris.
Day 2 - Today you'll see the best sites of Paris: Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Latin Quarter and River Seine. Overnight Paris.
Day 3 - Continue your tour of Paris by visiting Montmartre, Sacre Coeur Basilica, Moulin Rouge. Finish the tour outside the Louvre Museum and admire the historical building. Those who want to explore the museum may do so (optional). Overnight Paris.
Day 4 - Today is a free day in Paris! You may use this to go on a day trip to Versailles, Euro Disney or just walk around the French capital. Overnight Paris.
Day 5 - Wake up early today and get ready to ride the train to Switzerland. Be amazed with the views as they change from French farmlands into the Swiss Alps. The afternoon is yours to explore Zurich's Old Town. Overnight Zurich.
Day 6 - Today is a free day in Zurich! Use this day to go on an optional tour to Jungraujoch (The top of Europe!) and spend an amazing day at the Swiss Alps. Wanna add another country to your trip? You can also do a day tour to Liechtenstein! Overnight Zurich.
Day 7 - We head south today as we make our way to Rome, Italy! It'll be around 8 hours of rail travel today so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Overnight Rome.
Day 8 - Step back in time today as we explore the best of Rome! Today you'll visit the Pantheon, one of the oldest buildings in Rome. You'll also visit lively Piazza Navona and the historical Altare dela Patria. Finally, see the Colosseo, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill! Overnight Rome.
Day 9 - Visit another country today with a tour to Vatican City, the world's smallest state! Ogle at the treasures of the Vatican Museum and be inspired by St. Peter's Square and Basilica. Overnight Rome.
Day 10 - Today is a free day in Rome! Use this day to go on an optional day tour to Pompeii, Florence or walk around town for a free and easy Roman holiday experience. Overnight Rome.
Day 11 - Your European adventure ends today. Bid farewell to your new-found friends and hop on the airport transfer to Fiumicino.
END OF TOUR
4 Nights in Paris
2 Nights in Zurich
4 Nights in Rome
Airport Transfers in Paris and Rome
Local transportation during tours
Train travel from Paris - Zurich - Rome
Paris City Tour via local transport
Zurich Old Town Walking Tour
Rome City Tour
Vatican City Day Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Paris (CDG), Rome (FCO) - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Europe (Paris - Zurich - Rome) or call HQ 746-5119.