Europe (Spain + Portugal)
Spain + Portugal
Introducing a brand new European adventure like no other. Explore Spain and Portugal the Travel Factor way during one of the most unique times of the year, Holy Week.
We'll kickstart your Euro vacation with 3 days in Barcelona, Spain's trendiest city that's teeming with art, architecture and sangria. With an included visit to the world-famous Sagrada Familia, Barcelona will surely exceed your expectations. A train ride will then bring us to Madrid, the country's capital and home to more spectacular architecture, tapas and some of the world's most delicious churros. We then travel to the highlight of the trip, Sevilla where some of the most unique Semana Santa traditions are celebrated. Watch in awe and reverence as Maundy Thursday and Good Friday practices are reenacted - then be amazed how different and similar we Filipinos are.
Finally, we're off to Lisbon, the Portugese capital and a portal to the old world. Revel in a different kind of Europe, a city that still reminiscent of its glorious colonial past - where streets are like living museums and where food is just sublime. The best part, Lisbon has got to be one of the continent's cheapest cities so shop and dine to your heart's content! Check off major items in your bucketlist in this special Travel Factor 11Days/10Nights trip to Spain and Portugal. Vamos!
- Enjoy Barcelona, Spain's hippest and sexiest city!
- Disover Madrid's royal architecture and yummy tapas.
- Witness the Semana Santa traditions in Sevilla, a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Travel back in time as you explore LIsbon, Portugal.
Mar 23 - Flight out of MNL to BCN
Mar 24 - Arrive in Barcelona, Airport pickup, Overnight Barcelona
Mar 25 - Sagrada Familia + Barcelona City Tour, Overnight Barcelona
Mar 26 - Free Day in Barcelona
Mar 27 - Travel to Madrid, Afternoon Walking Tour, Overnight Madrid
Mar 28 - Free Day in Madrid
Mar 29 (Maundy Thursday) - Travel to Sevilla, Afternoon Waking Tour, Overnight Sevilla
Mar 30 (Good Friday) - Watch traditions, processions, Overnight Sevilla
Mar 31 - Travel to Lisbon, Overnight Lisbon
Apr 1 - Lisbon Walking Tour, Overnight Lisbon
Apr 2 - Free Day in Lisbon
Apr 3 - Flight out to MNL
3 Nights in Barcelona
2 Nights in Madrid
2 Nights in Sevilla
3 Nights in Lisbon
Airport Transfers in Barcelona and Lisbon
Local transportation during tours
Train travel from Barcelona - Madrid - Sevilla
Bus travel from Sevilla - Lisbon
Sagrada Familia + Barcelona City Tour
Madrid Walking Tour
Sevilla Walking Tour
Lisbon Walking Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Barcelona, Lisbon - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Meals Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Europe (Spain + Portugal) or call HQ 746-5119.