Food Photography + Food Styling 101
Ever wondered how those mouthwatering food photos are taken? Have you tried taking photos of your food at home or at a restaurant only to find your picture not worthy of posting? Come to our Food Photography + Food Styling 101 workshop and learn the basics and tricks from our professional food photographer, Mac Centeno, and our food stylist Tonette Asprer. The best part? It's a hands-on class. We'll give you the lowdown at the Kapitolyo 101 studio then proceed to a restaurant in Kapitolyo where you can test your newly learned skills. Whether you're using a digicam, an SLR or even just your mobile phone, you'll be on your way to taking better photos of food. Let's get your #foodporn game strong!
Kapitolyo 101 is all about trying new stuff, discovering passions and putting your hands to work. We'll do just about anything related to arts, crafts, food, culture and adventure! Get your hands dirty this weekend. Kapitolyo 101 is located at 5th Floor, Bloomingdale Plaza, 200 Shaw Blvd., Kapitolyo, Pasig City.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Years of valuable experience made him the professional food photographer he is today. Mac Centeno can make even the simplest dishes look like the most mouthwatering and delectable must-try cuisines. His sense of style and angles in shooting food make any dish look absolutely appetizing!
01:00 PM Registration
01:15 PM Workshop Proper. Lecture.
02:00 PM Hands-on Shoot at Kapitolyo 101
02:45 PM Food Styling 03:45 PM Transfer to Kapitolyo Restaurant / Cafe
04:30 PM Hands-on Shoot at Restaurant / Cafe
05:00 PM End of Workshop
4-hour food photography and food styling workshop
Coffee / Beverage
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: Uncategorized Food Photography + Food Styling 101 or call HQ 746-5119.