Take the ULTIMATE TRIP TO GEORGIA with Travel Factor's Expedition Georgia, a 9 DAYS & 8 NIGHTS adventure that will take you to the Eurasian country's best destinations. From the bustling cities of Tbilisi, Kutaisi and Batumi, to the rustic small towns; from the towering mountains of the Caucasus to the Black Sea beaches to the west; Georgia will make you fall in love. Made for the active travel, we designed this trip for those who want to see a lot! A perfect mix of history, culture and adventure, EXPEDITION GEORGIA is a trip you'll be talking about for years to come.
- Go on the ULTIMATE trip to Georgia and spend 9 DAYS exploring this beautiful Eurasian country!
- See Georgia's biggest cities: Tbilisi, Kutaisi and coastal party town Batumi.
- Fall in love with incredible nature. From the snowcapped mountains of Svaneti, to the Black Sea beaches, to caves and canyons, Georgia is blessed with amazing landscapes.
- We perfected this itinerary for the active traveler, expect to see A LOT on this trip!
If you are a holder of a VALID OECD Visa such as US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, Ireland, Japan, Korea, etc. you are exempt from obtaining a Georgia Visa.
If you are a GCC resident, you are exempt from obtaining a Georgia Visa.
If you don't have any of the above visas or residencies, you must apply for a GEORGIA E-VISA. The only requirements are: a scan of your passport, a scan of a passport-sized photo, and online payment of around USD20. It's that easy!
Day 1 - Today you'll arrive at Tbilisi International Airport (TBS). Meet your Travel Factor Coordinator and the local guiding team at the airport. After leaving your luggage at the hotel, we're off to start the tour. Visit Mtskheta, the first capital of Georgia and admire its churches which have stood there for centuries. You will then meet Tbilisi, the charming and bustling capital of Georgia. Visit a mix of the city's best sites: cathedrals, ancient neighborhoods, futuristic bridges, squares; you'll even see a waterfalls! Overnight Tbilisi
Day 2 - Our roadtrip begins today as we drive west towards Batumi, one of the fastest growing cities in Georgia. Enjoy Batumi's coastal vibes, unique architecture and pulsating nightlife. Overnight Batumi
Day 3 - From the Black Sea beaches, we hit the road once more and head north towards the towering mountains of Svaneti. Overnight Mestia.
Day 4 - Today is all about enjoying the Svaneti Region. Choose from different hikes available and explore the alpine landscapes and fall in love with snowcapped peaks. Overnight Mestia.
Day 5 - From the mountains, we head south into the countryside, passing by Salkhino, a quick dip into Martvili Canyon and a descent to Prometheus Cave before making a stop at Kutaisi, Georgia's father city. Overnight Kutaisi
Day 6 - Today is another day for adventure! After exploring Kutaisi, we head for Sataplia Cave, roam around the Ottoman-inspired Rabati Fortress and finish at the cave town of Vardzia. Overnight Vardzia
Day 7 - We'll start today by exploring the cave community of Vardzia and push towards Borjomi, a national park that's famous world-over because of it's natural sparkling mineral water. From here we begin the long drive to Tbilisi, but not before stopping by Chateau Mukhrani, which is awesome for its world-class Georgian wine. Overnight Tbilisi.
Day 8 - Our last day is not definitely the least! Today we drive north once more as you visit Ananuri, Gudauri and Kazbegi, which comprise some the most breathtaking views in all of Georgia. A fitting ending to an epic trip! Overnight Tbilisi.
Day 9 - Free time in the morning. Check-out. Airport transfer. Flight out.
END OF TOUR
based on twin/triple sharing
3 Nights in Tbilisi
1 Night in Batumi
2 Nights in Mestia
1 Night in Kutaisi
1 Night in Vardzia
TRANSPORT & TOURS:
Airport pick-up and transfers
Private tours as stated in the itinerary
Entrance and admission fees
Service of Driver & Guide
Visa Assistance (if needed)
Travel Factor Bagtag and Shirt
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
International Flights (Manila - Tbilisi - Manila)
Philippine Travel Tax (P1620)
Visa Fee (if needed P1200)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Georgia or call HQ 746-5119.