Athens & Santorini, Greece
Introducing Backpacking Greece, an 8-day and 7-night bucketlist adventure that will take you to ancient Athens and sunny Santorini. Roam around the Acropolis, often called the cradle of Western civilization and take in thousands of years of history and human evolution. Then take the ferry to dreamy Santorini, painted chalk white and Mediterranean blue, the island beckons with culture, mouthwatering food and adventure! Enjoy an epic Greek adventure all at a great price. Opa!
- Discover Athens and soak up thousands of years of history.
- Visit the Acropolis, the epicenter of our modern world's art, science and philosophy.
- Sail away to Santorini, stuff of dreams, white and blue houses and the alluring Mediterranean.
- Feast on Greek food all week long!
- Lots of free time and flexibility to do your own thing!
Arrive in Athens today via your choice of flight. Meet your Travel Factor Coordinator at the airport and transfer to hotel in downtown Athens. Take the rest of the day exploring the neighborhood or recovering from your flight. Overnight Athens.
Today you'll explore Acropolis, Athen's most visited destination! Take in the complex featuring ruins and remnants of the old Greek times. Overnight Athens.
Free day in Athens. Explore more of Athens or go on a day trip to a nearby town or city. Overnight Athens.
Check-out today from your Athens hotel and make your way to the port. You'll travel today to Santorini via fastcraft (around 5h). Upon arrival in Santorini, transfer to your hotel. Overnight Santorini.
Today you'll go on an island tour of Santorini. Disover Santorini's acient history, local culture and famous views. Explore the Minoan archaeological site at Akrotiri, swim at black-sand Perissa Beach and observe traditional island life in Megalochori. Take in panoramic views from Prophet Elias Monastery, sip local wine at a winery and finish the day with an unforgettable sunset from Oia. Overnight Santorini.
Free Day in Santorini. Take the day to explore a neighborhood in Santorini or go on a boat tour! Overnight Santorini
Free Day in Santorini. Spend your last day lazing around and soaking up the sun in beautiful Santorini. Overnight Santorini
Check-out today and take a morning flight from Santorini (JTR) to Athens (ATH). Connect to your flight out of Athens. Goodbye!
3 Nights in Athens
4 Nights in Santorini
*Rooms are booked in Twins and Triples.
*with daily breakfast
Airport Transfers in Athens and Santorini
Local transportation during tours
Ferry travel from Athens to Santorini
Domestic Flight from Santorini (JTR) to Athens (ATH)
Acropolis Day Tour
Santorini Island Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Athens - Manila Flights
Schengen Visa Application Fees
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Greece or call HQ 746-5119.