Holy Land (Jordan - Israel - Egypt)
Jordan, Israel & Egypt
We've always wanted to visit the Holy Land countries, but we couldn't find a package we liked... so we made one! We proudly present our version of the Holy Land adventure. Eleven days of culture, history and adventure; spanning 3 countries and carefully picked mix of awesome destinations.
We'll fly into Amman, the capital of Jordan, where our journey begins. After a good night's rest we're off to explore Amman, the ancient city of Madaba and Mt. Nebo. We're then off to Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and a truly special place. We then kick the adventure one notch higher as we push into Wadi Rum, an otherworldly desert, where we'll do a 4x4 adventure into our desert camp. The next day, we'll head back north and into the Dead Sea, where we'll get to enjoy the lowest place on earth!
It's now time to cross into Israel and onto Jerusalem but first we'll pass through Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Jerusalem, with its deep and rich history and intersection of faiths, is certainly a highlight! We'll visit important biblical sites such as the Mount of Olives, the Rock of Agony, the Garden of Gethsemane, Via Dolorosa and one of the Jews' most religious sites, the Wailing Wall. Before heading to Tel Aviv, we'll pass by Bethlehem first, Jesus' birthplace. From ancient cities, we'll now spend 2 nights in modern Tel Aviv, famous for its beaches, its youthful vibe and vibrant nightlife.
We then embark on a road trip to our last destination, Egypt! After border formalities, we'll drive into the Cairo and check-in to our hotel. The next day marks our last full day of adventure where we'll visit Memphis, Sakkara, the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx! We'll toast to our epic trip and say goodbye to your new-found travel buddies!
- Travel to the Holy Land, the Travel Factor way!
- A small group (max of 16 pax) makes us a better tour.
- See 3 countries: Jordan, Israel and Egypt!
- A Wadi Rum Desert Safari is included! You won't see this on other tour operators.
- We've picked out a variety of destinations to avoid travel fatigue.
- Everything's included, no more compulsary tipping, etc. No hidden charges!
Arrive in Amman, Jordan. Airport pick-up.
Check-in at hotel. Overnight Jordan
Amman City Tour. Depart Amman to visit Madaba and Mt. Nebo.
Continue driving to Petra. Overnight Petra
Petra Tour. Drive to Wadi Rum. 4x4 tour. Desert Safari.
Overnight Desert Camp
Drive to Dead Sea. Overnight Dead Sea hotel.
Drive to Allenby Bridge to cross to Israel.
Visit Qumran and float on the waters of the Dead Sea.
Visit Jericho. Continue driving to Jerusalem. Overnight Jerusalem.
Jerusalem Tour. Overnight Jerusalem
Drive to Tel Aviv, passing by Bethlehem.
Overnight Tel Aviv.
Free day in Tel Aviv. Overnight Tel Aviv.
Travel to Cairo (long drive). Overnight Cairo.
Tour Memphis, Sakkara, Giza Pyramids. Sphinx.
Airport transfer. Flight out. End of tour.
based on twin/triple sharing, with daily breakfast
1 Night in Amman
1 Night in Petra
1 Night in Wadi Rum Desert Camp
1 Night in Dead Sea
2 Nights in Jerusalem
2 Nights in Tel Aviv
2 Nights in Cairo
Airport Transfers in Amman and Cairo
Chartered Transportation for the entire tour
Amman City Tour, Madaba, Mt. Nebo
Wadi Rum Desert Safari
Dead Sea and Jericho Tour
Memphis, Sakkara, Giza and Sphinx Tour
plus other sites on the way
Visa & Departure Taxes in Jordan, Israel & Egypt
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Amman, Cairo - Manila Flights
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Lunch & Dinners
Local transportation during free time
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.5% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Holy Land (Jordan - Israel - Egypt) or call HQ 746-5119.