Iceland (The Ring Road)
Not for the average traveler, we proudly announce our Travel Factor Expedition to Iceland: a 10-day and 9-night road trip that will take you around Iceland's Ring Road!
We'll drive through pristine highways, lava fields and coastal roads. We'll see waterfalls, beaches, lagoons, geysers and some of the most majestic landscapes you'll ever see in your life. This is the ultimate tour to the land of fire and ice.
But this is no ordinary trip. Compared to our regular trips, Travel Factor Expeditions are more raw, more spontaneous and follows the open format of the road. Itineraries may change, delays may occur, misadventures may happen, you may even be asked to drive! So if you're all-in and set for an epic Icelandic road trip, hit us up and let's get started!
Oh, and we worked really hard to bring down the prices on this one. This is the cheapest Iceland package you'll ever see!
- Go on a 10-day and 9-night road trip around Iceland!
- Get a chance to see the Northern Lights!
- Enjoy a non-touristy, raw and spontaneous tour of Iceland.
- Unbeatable price. Cheapest Iceland trip ever!
Day 01: Today you'll arrive in Reykjavik. After pick-up at the airport and checking-in, you have the rest of the day to walk around the capital.
Day 02: The road trip begins and we drive down to the beautiful south coast and see: Hveragerði Town, Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Skógafoss Waterfall, Reynisfjara Beach, Dyrhólaey Nature Reserve, Vik Town. Overnight at the Vik area.
Day 03: We continue driving to the southeast and visit: Kirkjubæjarklaustur Town, Skaftafell National Park, Svartifoss Waterfall, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Hofn. Overnight Hofn area.
Day 04: Today we drive towards the tranquil east fjords of Iceland. Highlights of the day are Egilsstaðir Town, Hallormsstaðaskógur Forest. Overnight Egilsstaðir/Hérað area
Day 05: We discover Lake Myatvn, the nature baths and Dimmuborgir. Overnight Myatvn / Husavik area.
Day 06: We drive north and visit the whale watching capital of the world and to Akureyri. See Húsavík Town, Goðafoss Waterfall, Akureyri, Glaumbær Folk Museum, Hvítserkur Cliff. Overnight at the northwest area.
Day 07: A long drive (460 km) today as we head to the beautiful Snæfellsnes Peninsula: Vatnsdalshólar Mounds, Stykkishólmur Town, Djúpalónssandur, Snæfellsjökull Glacier, Lóndrangar rock formation, Arnarstapi, Hellnar hamlet. Overnight at Snæfellsnes area.
Day 08: The best of the west: Borgarnes Town, Deildartunguhver, Reykholt Town, Hraunfossar, Þingvellir. Overnight at the southwest area.
Day 09: Lastly, we visit the most visited places in Iceland: The Golden Circle and The Blue Lagoon. See the Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs, Faxi Waterfall, Kerið, Hveragerði Town, The Blue Lagoon. Overnight Reykjavik
Day 10: Today marks the end of your epic Iceland adventure. Say goodbye to your new friends and fly back to Manila! (or other parts of Europe!)
Accommodation (Twin/Triple Sharing w/ Shared Bathrooms):
* 2 nights Reykjavik
* 1 Night Vik
* 1 night Hofn
* 1 night Egillstaoir / Herao
* 1 night Myatvn / Husavik
* 1 night Northwest area
* 1 night Snaefellsnes area
* 1 night Southwest area
* The Beautiful South Coast: Hveragerði Town, Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Skógafoss Waterfall, Reynisfjara Beach, Dyrhólaey Nature Reserve, Vik Town
* Skaftafell National Park & The Glacier Lagoon: Kirkjubæjarklaustur Town, Skaftafell National Park, Svartifoss Waterfall, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Hofn
* The Tranquil East Fjords: Egilsstaðir Town, Hallormsstaðaskógur Forest
* Lake Myatvn: Lake Myatvn, Nature Baths, Dimmuborgir
* Akureyri: Húsavík Town, Goðafoss Waterfall, Akureyri, Glaumbær Folk Museum, Hvítserkur Cliff
* Snæfellsnes Peninsula: Vatnsdalshólar Mounds, Stykkishólmur Town, Djúpalónssandur, Snæfellsjökull Glacier, Lóndrangar rock formation, Arnarstapi, Hellnar hamlet
* West Iceland & Þingvellir National Park: Borgarnes Town, Deildartunguhver, Reykholt Town, Hraunfossar, Þingvellir
* The Golden Circle & The Blue Lagoon: Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs, Faxi Waterfall, Kerið, Hveragerði Town, The Blue Lagoon
* Airport Transfers
* All land transportation as indicated in the itinerary
* Travel Factor ID and T-shirt
* Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
* Visa Assistance
Manila - Reykjavik - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Entrance and Admission Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITIONS Iceland (The Ring Road) or call HQ 746-5119.