Banaue and Batad, Ifugao
If learning is by doing then this trip will leave you feeling like an expert! Learn the basics of Travel Photography through an intensive three day workshop in Ifugao, touching all bases of travel including food, people and landscape. The workshop consists of several lectures that culminate in practical shooting guided by a professional photographer. We’re sure you’ll imbibe travel photography’s tenets when you’re in a lecture overlooking one of the country’s most breathtaking sights: the Batad Rice Terraces.
Learn the ropes of Travel Photography with the leading Adventure Tour company in the country!
- Photography lectures by professional photographer plus useful tips and tricks
- Wake up to the majestic sight of the Batad Rice Terraces
- Trek to the stunning Tappiya Falls
- Photo walk in Banaue Village
Assembly time at 10:00PM
Departure to Banaue, Ifugao
Arrival at Banaue, Ifugao. Breakfast
Departure to Batad Saddle
Start of trek to Batad Town
Arrival at Batad Town. Check-in and lunch.
Lecture #1: Introduction to Travel Photography. Nature Photography.
Shoot #1: Nature Photography
Critique Session #1
Lecture #2: Architectural Photography
Shoot #2: Architectural Photography
Trek back to Batad Saddle
Departure to Banaue
Arrival at Banaue. Check-in. Free time.
Critique Session #2. Lecture #3: People Photography and Photojournalism
Shoot #3: People Photography and Photojournalism
Critique Session #3. Closing lecture.
Bus departure to Manila
Arrival in Manila 04:00AM
*Roundtrip Aircon Bus Transfers (Manila – Banaue – Manila)
*Chartered Jeepney Transfers in Ifugao
*One night accommodation in Batad (group sharing)
*One night accommodation in Banaue (group sharing)
*All meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinner)
*All entrance and guide fees
*Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Ifugao or call HQ 746-5119.