Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte
Picturesque landscapes, beautiful churches and idyllic beaches, these are only some of the reasons why Ilocos holds its fort in every traveler’s list. The rich history of the region is manifest not only in its cobblestone alleys or horse-drawn carriages but also in the changes it has put forth. The elegance of its architecture and the quaint charms of its plazas are highlighted by the regional efforts to promote sustainable development via projects such as the Bangui Windmils. It also presents itself at innovations such as the Patapat elevated highway before one heads to visit the well preserved remnants of Ferdinand Marcos. Ilocos presents a marriage of the old and new.
Don’t forget to sample the food fare Ilocos has to offer! Empanada, a deep fried pastry filled with ground longganisa (local sausage), vegetable and egg, is available nearly all throughout Ilocos but Batac is said to cook the best empanadas.
Departure time at 08:00 PM
Group arrives in Laoag City.
Van pickup the guests.
Leave luggage at the hotel.
- Pasuquin Biscocho
- Pasuquin Salt Factory
- Cape Bojeador Light House
- Kapurpurawan Rock Formation
- Maira-ira Blue Lagoon
- Bantay Abot Cave
- Patapat Viaduct
- Bangui Windmills
Overnight Laoag City.
- Fort Ilocandia
- Paoay Church
- Marcos Museum and Photo Gallery
- Crisologo Museum
- Heritage Village
- Baluarte Ni Chavit
- Hidden Garden
Overnight Laoag City.
Wake up early morning.
Sand Dunes activity
Travel back to Manila.
* Round trip bus transfers: MNL-Laoag-MNL
* Private Van transfers during tour
* 2 nights accommodation in Laoag with daily breakfast
* Tour in Pagudpud, Sand Dunes, Laoag, and Vigan
* All entrance fees and guide fees
* Travel Insurance
* ID bagtag and T-shirt
* Service of a Tour Coordinator
- Other meals
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Ilocos or call HQ 746-5119.