Kalanggaman Island, Leyte
Kalanggaman Island + Tacloban City
"Upon landing at Tacloban City, we headed into the simple, coastal town of Palompon, our gateway into Kalanggaman Island. We boarded a good-sized fishing boat that nowadays are sometime used to ferry travelers to the nearby islands. About 30 minutes into the ride, a white mound dotted with coconut trees emerged on the horizon. Nearing it, we were greeted by the clearest waters. The Philippines sure is a beautiful place but few places are as awesome as Kalanggaman island."
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel .
Early morning flight to Tacloban
- McArthur Landing
- San Juanico Bridge
- Sto. Niño Shrine
Travel to Palompon
Check-in at the lodge
Travel to Kalanggaman Island
Free Time in Palompon
11AM check out
Travel to Tacloban Airport
Afternoon flight back to Manila
- Airport transfers in Leyte
- All land and sea transfers
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Palompon
**rooms are based on group sharing
• Day 1 Lunch
• Day 2 Picnic Lunch
• Day 3 Breakfast
-Travel Factor ID
- Round trip flights: MNL-TAC-MNL
- Domestic Terminal Fees
- Other meals not specified above
- Other activities not specified above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Kalanggaman Island, Leyte or call HQ 746-5119.