With its creamy white shores, amazing azure waters and fantastic underwater life, The Maldives is the perfect destination for those who are on the quest to find the world's best beaches. After spending a night in Hulhumale, we'll travel to beautiful Maafushi, your home for the next 3 nights and your base for exploring nearby islands and atolls. Take your beach bumming to the next level without breaking the bank. We give you Backpacking Maldives!
- Spend 4 nights in Maafushi, the backpacking heart of Maldives!
- Enjoy the full board experience. All meals are included!
- Do day trips to beautiful islands and atolls.
Day 1 - Flight to Male. Evening arrival in MLE. Airport pick-up. Check-in at Hulhumale. Overnight Hulhumale
Day 2 - After breakfast, travel to Maafushi via ferry. Check-in at Maafushi. Overnight Maafushi
Day 3 - Free time. Option to do day tour. Overnight Maafushi
Day 4 - Free time. Option to do day tour. Overnight Maafushi
Day 5 - Check-out by noon. Travel to MLE. Evening flight to Manila.
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Ferry transfers to Maafushi and back
- 1 Night Accommodation in Hulhumale (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Maafushi (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- 1 Breakfast in Hulhumale
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner in Maafushi
- Service of a Travel Coordinator
- Travel Factor Shirt and ID
- All taxes
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 53 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Maldives or call HQ 746-5119.