For those who seek pure adventure, have we got the trip for you! Travel Factor proudly presents EXPEDITION Mongolia, a 10-day trip to the East Asian country that beckons with its vast, rugged expanses and nomadic culture. We'll start the trip at Ulaabaatar, the Mongolian capital and ease you into the nation's quirky customs and practices. The next 7 days will be spent on the road as we roam around the Gobi Desert, where exciting experiences await!
The name Gobi Desert might evoke images of endless sand dunes but Gobi is much more than that! We'll spend a week seeking rock formations, mountains and ice valleys as we sleep with nomad families and tents. If you're looking for an authentic experience that you'll tell tales about for the years to come, look no further. Gobi or go home. This is Expedition Mongolia!
- Discover Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia.
- Go on an epic 7-day road trip to the Gobi Desert!
- See deserts, mountains, gorges, ice valleys and mind-blowing landscapes.
- Sleep with nomad families in their gers and yurts.
- Experience Mongolia in a price that only Travel Factor can offer!
OCT 24 - Today you'll arrive in Ulaanbataar (ULN). Airport pick-up. Check-in at hotel. Rest and recover. Overnight Ulanbataar.
OCT 25 - Explore Ulaanbataar, the capital of Mongolia and see Sukhbaatar Square, National History Museum, Gandan Monastery, Zaisan Mountain and Souvenir Shopping. Overnight Ulaanbataar.
OCT 26 - Today is the start of our Gobi Desert roadtrip. Drive today to Baga Gazriin Chuluu - Rock Formation (6-hour journey). Overnight stay with a nomadic family. No shower facilities.
OCT 27 - Make your way today to the Ice Valley - Yolun Am (8-hour journey). Overnight stay with a nomadic family. Shower facilities available.
OCT 28 - Drive towards Khongoryn Els - Sand Dunes (6-hour journey). Go on a complimentary 1-hour camel ride. Overnight stay with a nomadic family. Shower facilities available.
OCT 29 - Travel to Bayanzag, Dinosaur's Area (4-hour journey). Overnight stay with a nomadic family. Shower facilities available.
OCT 30 - Continue on to Tsagaan Suvarga - White Mountain (6-hour journey). Overnight stay with a nomadic family. No shower facilities.
OCT 31 - Today you'll make your way back to the direction of Ulaanbataar (5-hour journey). Tonight is a camping night at Ih Gazriin Chuluu where we'll bbq on an open fire. Overnight stay in a tent. No shower facilities.
NOV 1 - Today we'll drive back to Ulaanbataar (7-hour journey). Overnight Ulaanbataar.
NOV 2 - Your Expedition Mongolia trip ends today. Check-out and airport transfer.
END OF TOUR
3 Nights in Ulanbaataar (3-star)
6 Nights in Gobi Desert Camps
TOURS and TRANSPORT
Airport transfers in Ulaanbataar
Ulaanbataar City Tour
Gobi Desert Tour: A 7-day tour that will bring you to Baga Gazriin Chuluu, Ice Valley, Yolun Am, Khongoryn Els, Bayanzag, Tsagaan Suvarga, Ikh Gazriin Chuluu
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Travel Factor Shirt and ID
International Flights (MNL - ULN - MNL)
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Visa Fees (if applicable, Mongolia is VISA-FREE for PH passport holders)
Lunch and Dinners in Ulanbataar
Transport during free time
Tips and gratuities (Optiona)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Mongolia or call HQ 746-5119.