For those who seek pure adventure, have we got the trip for you! Travel Factor proudly presents EXPEDITION Mongolia, a 9-day trip to the East Asian country that beckons with its vast, rugged expanses and nomadic culture. We'll start the trip at Ulaabaatar, the Mongolian capital and ease you into the nation's quirky customs and practices. The next 6 days will be spent on the road as we roam around the Gobi Desert, where exciting experiences await!
The name Gobi Desert might evoke images of endless sand dunes but Gobi is much more than that! We'll spend a week seeking rock formations, mountains and ice valleys as we sleep with nomad families and tents. If you're looking for an authentic experience that you'll tell tales about for the years to come, look no further. Gobi or go home. This is Expedition Mongolia!
- Discover Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia.
- Go on an epic 6-day road trip to the Gobi Desert!
- See deserts, mountains, gorges, ice valleys and mind-blowing landscapes.
- Sleep with nomad families in their gers and yurts.
- Get an insight into a traditional Mongolian nomadic family’s way of life
- Experience Mongolia in a price that only Travel Factor can offer!
DAY 1 - Today you'll arrive in Ulaanbataar (ULN). Airport pick-up. Check-in at hotel. Rest and recover. Overnight Ulanbataar.
DAY 2 - Explore Ulaanbataar, the capital of Mongolia and see Sukhbaatar Square, National History Museum, Gandan Monastery, Zaisan Mountain and Souvenir Shopping. Overnight Ulaanbataar. (B, L)
DAY 3 - Today is the start of our Gobi Desert road trip. Drive today to Tsagaan Suvarga - White Stupa Mountain (8-hour journey). Overnight stay with a nomadic family. No shower facilities. (B, L, D)
DAY 4 - Travel to Bayanzag for a quick stop-over before heading to Khongoryn Els - Sand Dunes (10-hour journey). Go on a complimentary 1-hour camel ride. Overnight stay with a nomadic family. Shower facilities available. (B, L, D)
DAY 5 - Make your way today to the Ice Valley - Yolun Am (6-hour journey). Overnight stay with a nomadic family. Shower facilities available. (B, L, D)
DAY 6 - Tonight is a camping night at Ikh Gazriin Chuluu (8-hour journey) where we'll bbq on an open fire. Overnight stay in a tent. No shower facilities.(B, L, D)
DAY 7 - Today you'll make your way back to the direction of Ulaanbataar (7-hour journey). Travel to Terelj National Park. Overnight at a wooden ger. Common shower facilities, modern toilet and wifi available. (B, L, D)
DAY 8 - Today we'll drive back to Ulaanbataar (2.5-hour journey). Visit Genghis Khan Monument. (B) Overnight Ulaanbataar.
DAY 9 - Your Expedition Mongolia trip ends today. Check-out and airport transfer. (B)
END OF TOUR
*B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
3 Nights in Ulanbaataar (3-star)
5 Nights in Gobi Desert Camps
TOURS and TRANSPORT
Airport transfers in Ulaanbataar
Ulaanbataar City Tour
Gobi Desert Tour: A 6-day tour that will bring you to Baga Gazriin Chuluu/Ikh Gazriin Chuluu (summer), Ice Valley, Yolun Am, Khongoryn Els, Bayanzag, Tsagaan Suvarga, Terelj National Park
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Travel Factor Shirt and ID
International Flights (MNL - ULN - MNL)
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Visa Fees (if applicable, Mongolia is VISA-FREE for PH passport holders)
Local sim card (USD 15/pc)
Shower Fee at Nomadic Camp (Tg 5,000/pax)
Lunch and Dinners in Ulanbataar
Transport during free time
Tips and gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Mongolia or call HQ 746-5119.