After a quick orientation, you'll go back to your hotel rooms feeling giddy and nervous at the same time. The next morning signals the start of your Mt. Apo climb. You've waited a long time for this, saved up, trained.
And then it starts. Two days of trekking on lowland forests, crossing rivers and taking on boulders. It gets tiring, yes, but the landscapes and raw nature more than makes up for it. The forest floor is verdant, the water is clear and the trees tower to the sky. You are constantly reminded why you fell in love with this hobby in the first place.
The summit is everything you imagined it to be and more. We'd tell you more but we urge you to come see it yourself. At 2,954 meters above sea level, Mt. Apo is the highest mountain in the Philippines. Soon, Travel Factor will literally take you to the top.
- Trek on verdant forests, pristine rivers and diverse environments!
- Take on challenging boulders!
- Camp at 2,920 meters above sea level!
- Go peak hopping and sunset watching.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise at the peak of the country.
Evening flight to Davao
Transfer to hotel, Brief Orientation, Overnight Davao
Travel to Kapatagan
Breakfast at Kapatagan
Lunch on the trail
Pitch camp at Tinikaran Camp 2
Overnight at Tinikaran Camp 2
Lunch on the trail
Arrive at Summit
Peak Hopping and Sunset Watching
Overnight at camp
Peak hopping and Sunrise at peak
Lunch on trail
Arrive back at Kapatagan
Travel to Davao
Overnight Davao City
Morning/afternoon flight to Manila
- Airport Transfers
- 2 nights accommodation at Davao City
- 2 nights tent accommodation
- All camp meals
Day 1 - Dinner
Day 2 - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 - Breakfast, Lunch
- Mt. Apo climb
- Equipment rental
- All entrance, guide and environmental fees
- Travel Factor ID and bagtag
- Conquer Mt. Apo Souvenir Shirt
- Travel Insurance
Flights to and from Davao
Meals not included in the package
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Mt. Apo or call HQ 746-5119.