Mt. Fuji, Japan
Few mountains are as internationally iconic as Mt. Fuji. Standing at 3,776 meters above sea level, Fuji-san, as the Japanese lovingly call the mountain, is the country's highest peak. Take on the challenge and join us as we embark on one of the most memorable hikes and sunrises you might ever do!
- Fly into Tokyo, Japan's crazy capital!
- Hike up to Mt. Fuji, the country's tallest mountain!
- Have a hassle-free hike! We'll worry about the details, just come and hike!
Arrive in Tokyo.
Free day in Tokyo
Travel to Mt. Fuji
Restroom break, Orientation and Lunch
Start of 5-6 hours hike to the mountain hut
Overnight at the mountain hut
2:00 AM Summit Assault
4:30 AM Arrive at summit. Sunrise viewing.
7:00 AM Descend to mountain hut.
8:30 AM Descend to jump-off point.
Optional: Hot spring baths after the climb
Travel back to Tokyo.
Free time in Tokyo.
Flight back to Manila.
- Round trip airport transfers (NRT-TOKYO-NRT)
- 2N Accommodation in Tokyo
- 1N Accommodation at the Mountain Hut
- Round trip transfers: Tokyo - Mt. Fuji
- 2 camp meals in Mt. Fuji
- English-speaking local tour conductor
- A certified professional mountain guide
- Hiking reservation and permits
- Service of a Travel Factor Coordinator
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Factor ID
- Travel Factor Shirt
- Other meals not specified above
- Toilet fee at the mountain hut (JPY 100/use)
- Hot spring baths after the climb
- Mountaineering gear rental plan
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Mt. Fuji or call HQ 746-5119.