Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Wanna take it literally to the next level? Let us take you to Kota Kinabalu where we shall scale one of the most popular mountains in Southeast Asia, Mt. Kinabalu.
From Manila, we’ll fly direct to Kota Kinabalu to spend the night, and if you’re up for it, eat sumptuous Malaysian hawker fare. Private transportation picks us up early in the morning to bring us to Mount Kinabalu National Park (1,866 MASL), our jump off point. After registration and orientation, our climb officially begins navigating Kinabalu’s lush ecosystems. We reach Laban Rata (3,270 MASL) in the late afternoon and check into our lodge, the whole afternoon spent in resting and frolicking in the mountain cold. We sleep really early to prepare for our 2AM summit assault to make in time for sunrise at Lowe’s Peak (4,095 MASL), with its alien granite surface and its endless sea of clouds.
We start our descent to Laban Rata to collect our things, and then back to the Kinabalu National Park HQ. By late afternoon we are back at Kota Kinabalu, now able to toast beers and celebrate our conquest.
Scale the Malay Archipelago’s highest peak with Travel Factor!
- Mount Kinabalu Ascent
- Lowe Peak sunrise
- Sea of Clouds in Lowe Peak
Check-in at Hotel, Free Time, Overnight Kota Kinabalu
Pick-up at Hotel, Transfer to Kinabalu National Park
Arrive at Kinabalu National Park HQ, Briefing, Orientation and Registration
Start of Trek, (Packed Lunch)
Descent to Laban Rata
Back at Kinabalu National Park HQ, Lunch
Back at Hotel, Overnight Kota Kinabalu
Travel back to Manila
* 2 Nights Accommodation at Kota Kinabalu (Aircon, Group Sharing)
* 1 Night Accommodation at Laban Rata mountain lodge (Group Sharing)
* Airport Transfers in Kota Kinabalu
* Roundtrip transportation to Kinabalu National Park
* All Climb, Environmental and Guide Fees
* Meals at Kinabalu National Park: Day 2: Lunch, Dinner; Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
* Travel Factor Shirt
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Mt. Kinabalu or call HQ 746-5119.