San Miguel, Bulacan
Experience the adventure of mountain climbing, trekking and spelunking in one destination! Just 3 hours away from the metro lays the beautiful and historical Mt. Manalmon. Standing in 196 meters above sea level, Mt. Manalmon is located within the historic Biak-na-Bato, the numerous caves found here served as the refuge of revolutionaries like Emilio Aguinaldo during the Filipinos’ revolt against the Spaniards. Mt. Manalmon’s summit offers a 360 view of the Madlum River and nearby hills which are also part of the Sierra Madre Mountain range.
Aside from being a part of Biak-na-Bato National Park, Mt. Manalmon is a famous destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Activities range from mountain climbing, to river crossing, to spelunking and crossing the Monkey Bridge, a 20-30 meter long solid wire securely tied around two boulders!
Get your jam-packed dose of adventure in one weekend. Conquer Mt. Manalmon!
- Light and fun trek to Mt. Manalmon
- Be enchanted by the awesome Madlum River
- Cross the unique Monkey Bridge!
- Hassle-free camping, only from Travel Factor
- A host of outdoor activities packed into one weekend!
Morning meetup at McDonald's El Pueblo
Travel to San Miguel, Bulacan
Arrive at jump-off point
Afternoon trek to camp site
Summit Mt. Manalmon in the afternoon
Camp Dinner and Socials
Overnight Mt. Manalmon
Sunrise at the Mt. Manalmon summit
Camp Breakfast, Break camp
Bayukbok Cave spelunking
Swimming at the Madlum River
Lunch and Wash-up
Travel back to Manila
- Roundtrip transport Manila - San Miguel, Bulacan - Manila
- All entrance, guide and environmental fees
- 1 Night Tent Accommodation
- Day 1: Lunch, Camp Dinner
- Day 2: Camp Breakfast, Lunch - Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
- Travel Insurance
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinators
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Mt. Manalmon or call HQ 746-5119.