Yangon, Bagan and Mandalay, Myanmar
Insulated by decades of military rule, Myanmar is the last frontier of Southeast travel. Myanmar is a country of contradictions and oddities - men wearing ankle-length skirts (longyi), women slathered with tree bark makeup (tanaka), right-handed vehicles driving on the right side of the road, endless highways with no cars. Yet it is also a country of wonderful experiences - genuine, heartwarming hospitality, unique food unlike any other Southeast asian country, and a rich, cultural experience untouched by mass tourism.
Join us as we explore Yangon, Bagan and Mandalay. Travel Factor proudly brings you BACKPACKING Myanmar.
- Visit three countries in one trip: Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand!
- Explore the Shwedagon Paya, Myanmar's most sacred and stunning temple.
- Spend a day in the ancient town of Bagan and be wowed by its hundreds of unique temples.
- Spend a day touring charming Mandalay before flying to Bangkok, Thailand.
- Dine on Myanmar's unique cuisine, a quirky blend of Chinese, Indian and Southeast Asian influences. It's all about balance.
- Rent a bike, hire a horse or an ox cart for the most authentic experience!
Morning flight to Yangon, Myanmar
Yangon City Day Tour
Rest and Shower
Travel to Bagan
Night Bus to Bagan
Bagan Temple Tour
Free Time in the morning
Travel to Mandalay
Mandalay Day Tour
Afternoon flight from Mandalay to Bangkok
Free time in Bangkok
Evening Flight to Manila
- Airport transfers in Myanmar
- All land transportation in Myanmar (Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay)
- All entrance and archaeological fees
- 1 Night AC Accommodation in Bagan (Group Sharing)
- 2 Nights AC Accommodation in Mandalay (Group Sharing)
- Daily Breakfast in Myanmar
- Yangon City Day Tour
- Bagan Temple Day Tour
- Mandalay Day Tour
- Travel Factor Souvenir Shirt
- Travel Factor ID
- Travel Insurance
* Philippine Travel Tax
* Airport Taxes and Fees
* Visa Fees
* Myanmar International Travel Tax USD 15
* Meals not included in the package
* Local transportation during free time
* Other entrance fees not stated above
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.5% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: Uncategorized Myanmar or call HQ 746-5119.