Nepal + Bhutan
Nepal and Bhutan
- See the Himalayan Region, one of the most amazing places in the planet.
- Discover Nepal and fall in love with its preserved culture, rich history and jaw-dropping scenery.
- Fall in love with Bhutan, a country that measures success with happiness.
- Experience this once-in-a-lifetime adventure with like-minded travelers!
- See these two countries with a great price that only Travel Factor makes possible!
DAY 1 - Today you'll arrive in Kathmandu International Airport (KTM). After immigration formalities, meet your Expedition Leader at the arrivals area. Transfer to hotel, check-in, rest and recover. Overnight Kathmandu.
DAY 2 - Breakfast at hotel. (Optional Everest Mountain Flight). Today you'll go on a full day guided sightseeing tour. Visit Bhaktapur (Durbar Square, Tachapal Square, Taumadhi Square, Potter's Square), Boudha Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple. Overnight Kathmandu.
DAY 3 - Breakfast at hotel. Today we'll drive 200km to Pokhara. Enjoy the scenic drive. Have the afternoon to yourself navigating downtown Pokhara. Overnight Pokhara.
DAY 4 - Sunrise viewing at Sarangkot to view Himalayan Peaks then visit Bandabasini Temple. Breakfast at hotel. Visit Anadu Hill (World Peace Stupa), Patale Chhango (Devi's Fall). Overnight Pokhara.
DAY 5 - Breakfast at hotel. Drive back to Kathmandu. On the way back to Kathmandu, we'll do a sightseeing stop at Swoyambhu. In the evening enjoy Thamel for some dining and shopping. Overnight Kathmandu.
DAY 6 - Breakfast at hotel. Check-out today and head back to KTM airport for your flight to Bhutan! Arrive in Bhutan via Paro International Airport (PBH). Drive from Paro to Thimpu (1 hour). After lunch at a folk heritage restaurant, explore Thimphu, the capital town of Bhutan. Visit National Institute of Zorig Chusum, Mini Takin Zoo and in the late afternoon take a walk at Tashichodzong Fortress or Dzong. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight Thimphu.
DAY 7 - Breakfast at hotel. Begin the day with a visit to the elegant Memorial Temple, and then the Buddha Statue, the largest statue in Bhutan. We then drive to Punakha Valley via the Dochula Pass. Upon arrival have lunch at a restaurant with a great view. We then visit Punakha Dzong (The Palace of Great Happiness), the most beautiful fortress in Bhutan. Lastly we take a blissful walk on the Suspension Bridge that connects local villages. Dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight Punakha Valley.
DAY 8 - Breakast at hotel. Start the day with a visit at Chimi Lhakhang, known as the temple of fertility. We then drive to Paro Valley where lunch is to be served at a local farm house. Visit the famous Paro Fortress then explore the quaint little town. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight Paro Valley.
DAY 9 - Breakfast at hotel. Taktsang Lhakhang (The Tiger's Nest) is Bhutan's most iconic landmark and religious site. We'll spend most of the day hiking to the temple at your own pace. It will surely be one of your most unforgettable experiences in Bhutan. Overnight Paro Valley.
DAY 10 - Breakfast at hotel. Visit Kyichu Temple or Paro Town for your last minute souvenir shopping. Check-out and depart for Paro International Airport (PBH) for your flight to Bangkok (BKK). Bid farewell to your newfound friends and have a safe journey back home. The tour ends in BKK where you may take your onward flight.*
*Should you wish to fly to a different airport from Paro (Delhi or back to Kathmandu), you may inform Travel Factor of this for an adjustment on price.
Rooms based on twin and triple sharing.
3 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu, Nepal
2 Nights Accommodation in Pokhara, Nepal
1 Night Accommodation in Thimphu, Bhutan
1 Night Accommodation in Punakha Valley, Bhutan
2 Nights Accommodation in Paro Valley, Bhutan
Kathmandu (KTM) - Paro (PBH) Flight via Drukair
Paro (PBH) - Bangkok (BKK) Flight via Drukair
Daily Breakfast in Nepal
Full Board Meals in Bhutan
TOURS & TRANSPORT: Airport pick-up and transfers in Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu Day Tour
Transfers between Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Pokhara Day Tour
Airport pick-up and transfers in Paro, Bhutan
Thimpu Day Tour
Punakha Valley Day Tour
Paro Day Tour
Tiger's Nest Hike
Bhutan Visa Processing and Visa Fee
Service of Travel Factor Expedition Leader
Travel Factor Souvenir Shirt and Bagtag
International Flights (Manila - Kathmandu, Bangkok - Manila)
Nepal Visa on Arrival (USD25)
Lunch and Dinners in Nepal
Beverages and Personal Expenses in Bhutan
Philippine Travel Tax
Tips & Gratuities (Optional)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Nepal + Bhutan or call HQ 746-5119.