New Zealand: South Island Loop
South Island, New Zealand
Those who crave for adventure will fall in love with New Zealand! Starting and ending in Christchurch, this 8-day and 7-night trip will bring you to the South Island's most amazing destinations.
The trip starts at Christchurch airport, where you'll meet the rest of your trip-mates and then it's off to Franz Josef Glacier, passing by the snow-capped Southern Alps on the way. You'll spend the next day exploring the famous glacier where you can hike, helicopter or go quad biking. After a brief stop at Wanaka, we're then off to Queenstown, New Zealand's epicenter of adventure! We'll spend 3 days in Queenstown where you're free to fill it up with all the thrills and adventures the town offers. There are just so many! Our last adventure takes us to Mt. Cook, the country's highest peak, where you can pick a short walk or go on a glacier hike. We wind down back to Christchurch on our final day but not before stopping at stunning and super insta-worthy Lake Tekapo. Eight days of pure adventure. 100% New Zealand
- Enjoy New Zealand's adventure capital: Queenstown!
- Experience the natural wonder, Franz Josef Glacier
- Cruise around the majestic Milford Sound
- Snap insta-worthy shots of Lake Wanaka and Lake Tekapo
- Be inspired by an overnight stay at Mt. Cook National Park.
- See stunning views and jaw-dropping landscapes.
- Choose and pay only for the activities you want!
Day 1: Christchurch - Franz Josef Glacier
Meet the group at Christchurch International Airport (CHC) at 9:30am and head for Franz Josef passing by Arthur's Pass and the stunning snow-capped Southern Alps. Hop off at Hokitika and explore a little before arriving at Franz Josef. Overnight Franz Josef.
Day 2: Franz Josef Glacier
It's time for some ice! Choose to hike, helicopter, or both! Or try quad biking or kayaking?! Overnight Franz Josef.
Day 3: Franz Josef - Queenstown
Prepare for some major eye candy as we drive through rugged coastline, blue glaciers and waterfalls. After a short stop at Wanaka, take in beautiful Queenstown. Overnight Queenstown.
Day 4: Queenstown and Milford Sound
Today we'll cruise around the fiord that is the UNESCO World Heritage Site Milford Sound. Overnight Queenstown
Day 5: Queenstown
Today is a free day for adventure! Choose between the many activities Queenstown has to offer. You couldn't be in a more action-packed town! Overnight Queenstown
Day 6: Queenstown - Mt. Cook
We're off to greater heights as we journey into Mt. Cook, the country's highest peak. Choose between short walks, hikes. Stargaze under the southern sky. It doesn't get better than this. Overnight Mt. Cook.
Day 7: Mt. Cook - Christchurch
Our last day brings us back to Christchurch, where it all began. But first we'll pass by super insta-worthy Lake Tekapo. Overnight Christchurch.
Day 8: Christchurch
Free time. The tour ends today in Christchurch.
- Airport pick up at Christchurch on the first day of the tour.
- Chartered transportation (as specified in the itinerary) for the entire 7-day trip.
- Trasnport to Milford Sound (cruise optional)
ACCOMMODATION (shared, hostel-type)
- 2 nights accommodation at Franz Josef
- 3 nights accommodation at Queenstown
- 1 night accommodation at Mt. Cook National Park
- 1 night accommodation at Christchurch
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Service of expert driver and guide.
- Travel Factor Shirt and Bagtag
Flights in and out of Christchurch (CHC)
Visa Application Fees
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Lunches & Dinners
Transport during free time.
Tips & Gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION New Zealand: South Island Loop or call HQ 746-5119.