Tromso, Norway - Helsinki & Rovaniemi, Finland
Few things are as magical as the northern lights. Cap off the end of this year with a 10-DAY, once-in-a-lifetime northern lights adventure that's guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience.
The trip kicks off in Tromso, in Arctic Norway! High up in northern Norway, the compact city's arctic architecture welcomes you and gives off a quaint vibe. Go on a walking tour around Tromso and in the evening, the real adventure begins - it's time to hunt for the Aurora Borealis. Situated in the arctic circle, the lights here are so much brighter!
After your fine time in Tromso, we now travel to Rovaniemi in the Finnish Lapland. Said to be the hometown of Santa Claus, delight in Rovaniemi and celebrate all things winter and Christmas. Go husky-sledding, reindeer-sleighing or simply just play in all that snow. When night comes, watch out for Lady Aurora as she dances in the sky. We might not have fireworks for New Year's Eve, but the Northern Lights will do! Finally we take the Polar Express train to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Roam around the scenic city, visit an island fort or maybe even do a daytrip to Tallinn, Estonia! We couldn't be more excite for this trip. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Travel Factor's NORTHERN LIGHTS EXPEDITION!
The best thing about joining our expedition, it's the most affordable arctic trip you'll ever see! That's the Travel Factor signature! Affordable trips, ultimate experiences. #WeKnowAdventure
- Kick off the trip in Tromso, an arctic city in Northern Norway.
- Discover Tromso's unique architecture and culture.
- Go on a Northern Lights hunting tour in Tromso!
- Spend the holidays in Rovaniemi, hometown of Santa!
- Try winter activities such as husky-sledding or ride a reindeer sleigh!
- Spend New Year's Eve in Rovaniemi as the Northern Lights fill the arctic sky. - Explore Finland's capital, Helsinki
Dec 26 - Arrival in Tromso. Airport pick-up. Check-in. Rest and recover. Overnight Tromso
Dec 27 - Breakfast. Today go on a Tromso Walking Town Tour and spend the afternoon discovering the rest of town. In the evening, go on an aurora hunting tour! Overnight Tromso. Overnight Tromso.
Dec 28 - Breakfast. Today is a free day. Choose among the winter activities available in Tromso. (Optional Activities: husky sledding, visit a husky farm, go on a fishing cruise, cruise around the islands, etc.)
Dec 29 - Breakfast. Today is a travel day as we embark on the journey from Tromso, Norway to Rovaniemi, Finland. Check-in. Overnight Rovaniemi.
Dec 30 - Breakfast. Today is we'll discover Rovaniemi and explore the arctic town. Overnight Rovaniemi.
Dec 31 - Breakfast. Today is a free to do winter activities in Rovaniemi. At night, we celebrate New Year's Eve! Overnight Rovaniemi.
Jan 1 - Breakfast. Happy New Year! Spend the first day of 2020 in winter wonderland. Choose among the winter activities available in Rovaniemi. Take the overnight Polar Express train to Helsinki. Overnight at the train.
Jan 2 - Today is all about discovering Helsinki. We'll walk and train around town and visit Suomenlinna (an island fortress). Overnight Helsinki.
Jan 3 - Breakfast. Today is a free day in Helsinki. Choose to relax at a Finnish sauna, or maybe even do a daytrip to Tallinn, Estonia! Overnight Helsinki.
Jan 4 - Breakfast. The Northern Lights Expedition ends today. Say goodbye to your expedition mates and board the flight back to Manila or to your next destination!
- Airport pick-up in Tromso
- Chartered transport: Tromso - Rovaniemi
- Overnight train transfers Rovaniemi - Helsinki
- Airport transfers in Helsinki
Accommodations are based on twin and triple sharing basis
With Daily Breakfast
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Tromso, Norway
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Rovaniemi, Finland
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Helsinki, Finland
*One Night will be spent in the overnight trains
**Participants may choose to upgrade to glass-roof accommodations in Rovaniemi, contact Travel Factor to inquire about the upgrade.
Tromso Walking Town Tour
Aurora Hunting Tour in Tromso
Rovaniemi Town Tour
Helsinki City Tour
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Travel Factor Shirt and Bag Tag
Schengen Visa Assistance
International Flights (Manila - Tromso, Helsinki - Manila)
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Schengen Visa Fees
Meals not included in the package.
Local transport during free time.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Northern Lights or call HQ 746-5119.