Loy Krathong Edition
Travel Factor presents a backpacker favorite: Northern Thailand! Make your way into Chiang Mai, the heartland of Thailand’s culture, food and art. Experience Loy Krathong and be mesmerized by the famous lantern-lit sky. Then get ready for one adventure-filled day which includes a visit to the long-neck Karen tribe village, white water rafting and even an elephant ride! Of course, we’ll give you a good dose of the temples in Chiang Mai, known for its nearly 300 temples. Then we’ll take you to the Siam Kingdom’s first capital: Sukhothai. Take a bike tour with us and be impressed by chedis and centuries-old Buddha statues. Then we’ll cap off your trip with shopping and some cosmopolitan fun in Bangkok. This year, add Northern Thailand to your bucket list!
Be mesmerized by the lantern lit sky during Loy Krathong! Spend an action-packed day in Chiang Mai as you do these activities: visit to the long neck Karen tribe, white water rafting, trekking and an elephant ride Tour the UNESCO world heritage site in Sukhothai on a bike! Have some cosmopolitan fun in Bangkok's many malls and attractions.
Travel to Chiang Mai
Temple Tour Chiang Mai
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Whole Day Chiang Mai Tour
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Free Time in the morning - Chiang Mai
Travel to Sukhothai in the afternoon
Overnight in Sukhothai
Free Time in the morning - Sukhothai
Half Day Tour Sukhothai Historical Town
Travel to Bangkok
Free Time Bangkok
Early morning departure from Bangkok Arrive in Manila
* Airport Pick up and Transfers
* All land transport in Thailand
* 1 night accommodation in Bangkok (group sharing)
* 2 nights accommodation in Chiang Mai (group sharing)
* 2 nights accommodation in Sukhothai (group sharing)
* Chiang Mai Tours (Temple Tour, Loy Krathong, Whole Day Tour)
* Sukhothai Tour
* Admission/ Entrance Fees (Sukhothai National Park)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor Shirt
* Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
* Philippine Travel Tax
* Airport Taxes and Fees
* Visa Fees
* Domestic Flights (BKK - Chiang Mai)
* Meals not included in the package
* Local transportation during free time
* Other entrance fees not stated above
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Northern Thailand or call HQ 746-5119.