Excite your palate with a whole day of nonstop culinary delight that only Pampanga can offer. The gastronomical adventure ranges from the exceptional, like the Tibok-tibok, the Kapampangan’s maja blanca made from carabao’s milk, to the bizarre, if you care for some Kamaru or field locusts for breakfast. Enjoy the sweet treat of a cold halo halo at the foot of Mount Arayat and the eclectic ambiance of the Historic Camalig restaurant in downtown Angeles. Cap the day off at the famed ‘riles’ stall of Aling Lucing’s where the original sizzling sisig was served. Eat to your tastebuds’ content at Luzon’s heartland in FOODTRIP PAMPANGA.
En route to your next culinary destination, drop by Betis Church, in Guagua — the oldest church in Pampanga and one of the most beautiful in the whole country. Because of its elaborate religious frescoes in the ceiling, it is often referred to as the “Sistine chapel of the Philippines”.
**subject to change without prior notice
06:00 AM Assembly time
06:30 AM ETD Manila
08:00 AM ETA Pampanga
Start of foodtrip adventure!
- Breakfast at Everybody’s Cafe
Side trip to San Fernando Cathedral
- Morning Snack at Kabigting Halo-Halo
- Buffet Lunch at Cucina ng Atching Lilian
- San Nicolas cookies baking demo
Side trip to Betis Church
- Afternoon Snack at Camalig Restaurant
- Pasalubong Shopping
- Dinner at Aling Lucing’s Sisig
07:00 PM ETD Pampanga
10:00 PM ETA Manila
- Land transfer: Manila–Pampanga–Manila
- Side trip tour to churches
- Meals (please see itinerary):
• Morning Snack
• Buffet Lunch
• Afternoon Snack
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
- Travel Factor ID
- Other activities not specified above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: FOODTRIP Pampanga or call HQ 746-5119.