Personal Makeup 101
Learn all about makeup in this hands-on 3-hour class at Kapitolyo 101. You'll be familiarized with the basics first: the tools, materials and products. Once that's done, Hanna our makeup artist extraordinaire will do a demo featuring natural to evening makeup. Finally, we'll guide you in applying makeup on yourself. Achievement unlocked!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Hanna Pechon is an internationally accredited make up artist for Shu Uemura. Her work has graced the covers of the top magazines in the Philippines. She has also worked for various brands, brides, corporate clients and TV commercials. In 2013, she was the instructor for the Basic Makeup course at the Fashion Institute of the Philippines and Make Up Secrets School. She obtained her international accreditation in 2015 from Shu Uemura.
12:45 PM Registration
01:00 PM Introduction: Tools, Materials and Product
02:00 PM Demo: Natural to Evening Makeup
03:00 PM Application
04:00 PM End of Workshop
- 3-hour Personal Makeup Workshop
- Kapitolyo 101 Souvenir Makeup Pouch and Brushes
- Snacks and Coffee
- Personal Makeup kit
- Vanity/personal mirror
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: KAPITOLYO 101 Personal Makeup 101 or call HQ 746-5119.