Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru
Hola! Here at Travel Factor, we have a mission to bring you to the most awesome places on the planet. We are proud to announce our first foray to South America, Backpacking Peru!
We'll start off in Peru's capital, Lima, the City of Kings, where you'll get to visit the modern and colonial parts of the city. See Incan heritage sites, Spanish colonial churches and dive into the city's historic past and rich culture.
We'll then fly into Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a heritage city that's 3,399 meters above sea level! Here you'll visit old Incan temples, palaces and fortresses. Going further, we'll venture into the Sacred Valley to explore Moray's circular andenes, ancient salt mines and Ollantaytambo, the military, religious and agricultural center of the Incan Empire.
Finally, an expedition train brings us to Aguas Calientes Station where we will be transported to the world-famous Machu Picchu citadel, one of the most renowned examples of the Inca's architecture, surrounded by an amazing landscape of lush forest. Truly an unforgettable moment and a fitting end to a week-long Peruvian adventure! Vamos!
- Peru is visa-free for Philippine Passport holders!
- Explore Lima, the capital of Peru!
- Discover the mountain town of Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site 3,399 meters above sea level!
- Visit the Sacred Valley towns of Moray, Maras and Ollantaytambo.
- Take the expedition train into Aguas Calientes, the jump-off point to Machu Picchu.
- See the world-famous Machu Picchu up close and strike off a major item in your bucketlist!
Oct 27 - Arrive in Lima airport. You'll be picked up in the airport and transferred to the group's hotel. Free time in Lima. Overnight Lima.
Oct 28 - Today is the Lima City tour where you'll see the capital's modern and colonial parts. See Incan heritage sites and Spanish colonial churches, see how cacao is turned into chocolate and visit one of the city's best parks. Overnight Lima
Oct 29 - Fly into Cusco. Free time in Cusco. Overnight Cusco.
Oct 30 - Get to know the city of Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Incan temples, palaces and fortresses! Overnight Cusco.
Oct 31 - Today you'll venture into the Sacred Valley and see the ancient towns of Moray, Maras and Ollantaytambo. After lunch at a local restaurant, hop into the Expedition Train into Aguas Calientes where you'll be spending the night. Overnight Aguas Calientes.
Nov 1 - Today is the day you'll see the world-famous Machu Picchu! You'll be transported to the Machu Picchu citadel and go on a guided tour of the ruins. Bucketlist checked! After lunch, make your back to Cusco via train. Overnight Cusco.
Nov 2 - Take the flight back to Lima and say goodbye to your new friends. Connect to your flight back to Manila or to your next South American destination!
Accommodation (booked in 3-star hotels):
2 Nights in Lima
3 Nights in Cusco
1 Nights in Machu Picchu
Airport Transfers in Lima and Cusco
Roundtrip Lima - Cusco - Lima Flights
Local transportation during tours
Roundtrip Expedition train to Aguas Calientes
Lima City Tour
Cusco City Tour
Sacred Valley Tour
Machu Picchu Tour
All entrance fees
Private guides for all the tours.
Travel Insurance for medical assistance in Peru
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Lima - Manila Flights
Philippine Travel Tax
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Peru or call HQ 746-5119.