What had once been the site of destruction and havoc is now a place of adventure and excitement. Hike up Mount Pinatubo and be rewarded with a majestic view of jade blue waters in its crater. Be prepared for rough roads and jolting action while riding the four-wheel drive jeepneys. Gear up for one awesome day of conquering this amazing volcano!
- Enjoy a 4x4 Jeep Ride!
- Trek to the Crater of Mount Pinatubo
**subject to change without prior notice
02:30 AM Assembly time
03:00 AM ETD Manila
05:30 AM ETA Capas Tourism Office
05:45 AM Registration. Orientation
06:00 AM Start of the adventure
4 x 4 ride to jump off point
Start of 2.5 hours trek
Arrival at the crater
Trek back to the jump off point
Ride 4 x 4 back to Tourism Office
Travel back to Manila
Side trip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
08:00 PM ETA Manila
- Land transfers: Manila-Tarlac-Manila
- 4×4 ride to the trailhead
- Service of the local guides
- Capas conservation fee
- Botolan municipal and conservation fee
- Indigenous People's Fee
- Travel Factor ID
- PHP 10.00 entrance fee at Capas Shrine
- Other activities not specified above
For participant whose age is 40 years old and above, blood pressure is REQUIRED to be checked at the Municipal Tourism office before boarding the 4x4 jeep. If you are 60 years old, a Medical Certificate is NEEDED. Please secure one prior the travel date.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pinatubo or call HQ 746-5119.