What had once been the site of destruction and havoc is now a place of adventure and excitement. Hike up Mount Pinatubo and be rewarded with a majestic view of jade blue waters in its crater. Be prepared for rough roads and jolting action while riding the four-wheel drive jeepneys. Gear up for one awesome day of conquering this amazing volcano!
- Enjoy a 4x4 Jeep Ride!
- Trek to the Crater of Mount Pinatubo
Assembly time at 02:30 AM
Arrival in Capas, Tourism Office
4 x 4 ride to jump off point
Start of 2.5 hours trek
Arrival at the crater
Travel back to the jump off point (2.5 hours trek)
4 x 4 ride back to Tourism Office
Travel back to Manila
Side trip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
ETA Manila at 08:00PM
* Roundtrip transfers: Manila - Pinatubo - Manila
* 4×4 Vehicle to hiking trail
* Local Guide
* Conservation Fee
* Indigenous People's Zone Fee
* Botolan Municipal Fee and Conservation Fee
* Sidetrip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID
- Entrance fee at Capas Shrine (PHP 10.00 per head)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pinatubo or call HQ 746-5119.