Pulag (Ambangeg Trail)
Ever wondered what it would be like to wake up to a sea of clouds? Or maybe sleep at the peak of a mountain? Then gather those mountaineering gear as we bring you Byaheng Victory CONQUER Mt Pulag. Spend an awesome weekend hiking up the third highest peak in the country and setting up camp atop this mountain with one of the most breathtaking views. Spend this worry-free adventure with us as we take care of all the essentials for you.
Now all you have to do is imagine yourself in that sea of clouds.
- Assault to the summit of the 3rd highest peak in the country!
- Visit Ambuklao Dam
- Watch the sun rise and see the mountain in all its glory!
**subject to change without prior notice
09:00 PM Assembly time
10:00 PM ETD Manila
Arrival in Baguio
Transfer to Ranger Station
Dinner and Socials
Early lights off
Midnight wake up call
Start of Summit Assault
Sunrise watching at the summit
Trek back to campsite
Break camp. Wash-up
Log out. Transfer to Baguio
08:00 PM ETD Baguio
03:00 AM ETA Manila
- Land Transfer: Manila-Benguet-Manila
- 1N tent accommodation
**based on group sharing (4pax per tent)
- Camp meals
• Day 1 Lunch, Dinner
• Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch
- Conservation fees at Mt. Pulag
- Service of the local guide/s
- Service of Travel Factor coordinator/s
- Travel Factor ID
- Other meals not mentioned above
- Other activities not mentioned above
This is to remind you to bring your Medical Certificate during the meet up and give it to your assigned Travel Factor coordinator. According to the memorandum from Mt. Pulag National Park (DENR), ALL organizers and participants are REQUIRED to submit medical clearance or certificate before ascent to the park. People with heart ailments, asthma and other ailments are discouraged to come to the park without medical certificate from authorized physicians/doctors.
Please make sure that you are physically and mentally fit for this activity.
Thank you for your cooperation.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pulag (Ambangeg Trail) or call HQ 746-5119.