Mt. Pulag National Park
So you're not a beginner hiker anymore and you're looking for a challenge.
Conquer Mt. Pulag (Akiki-Ambangeg) is definitely one hell of a climb. Get ready to hike in a beautiful pine forest and camp along the Eddet River. Though it may get gruelling at times, the awesome view and the cool mountain air invites you to hike further. And since there are fewer trekkers taking the Akiki route, the trail is more pristine and definitely more quiet. The next day calls for the ultimate challenge as you take on the trail's major assault bringing you to the final campsite, just below Pulag's famous summit. Even if you've been at the summit before, nothing's more rewarding than seeing the sea of clouds knowing you've just conquered the "killer" trail.
Ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Mt. Pulag's Akiki trail says "Challenge accepted."
- Trek in a beautiful and pristine pine forrest.
- Get away from city comforts and camp in the mountains
- Beam with pride as you summit Pulag through the killer Akiki trail.
- Travel aboard Victory Liner, the country's premiere bus transportation company.
- Experience Travel Factor's signature hassle-free adventures.
Evening assembly at Victory Liner bus station
Evening departure for Baguio
Early morning arrival at Baguio
Breakfast stop in Baguio
Travel to DENR for log-in and orientation
Start of trekking through pine forest. Lunch
Overnight at Saddle Camp
Early morning summit assault.
Sunrise at summit.
Breakfast. Break camp.
Descent through Ambangeg trail.
Travel back to Baguio.
Free time for dinner.
Evening departure to Manila.
Early morning arrival at Manila.
- Roundtrip bus transfers via Victory Liner (Cubao - Baguio - Cubao)
- Roundtrip monster jeep transfers (Baguio - DENR/Kabayan - Baguio)
- 1 Night Tent Accommodation
- All guide, entrance and environmental fees
- Day 1: Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch
- Travel Factor Shirt
- Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
- Service of Guides and Coordinators
This is to remind you again to bring your Medical Certificate on the meet up and give it to your assigned tour coordinator. A memorandum from Mt. Pulag National Park (DENR) that all organizers and participants are REQUIRED to have medical clearance or certificate before ascent to the park. People with heart ailments, asthma and other ailments are discouraged to come to the park without medical certificate from authorized physicians/doctors.
Please make sure that you are physically and mentally fit for this activity. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pulag (Akiki-Ambangeg) or call HQ 746-5119.