Pulag (Akiki-Ambangeg Trail)
So you're not a beginner hiker anymore and you're looking for a challenge.
Conquer Mt. Pulag (Akiki-Ambangeg) is definitely one hell of a climb. Get ready to hike in a beautiful pine forest and camp along the Eddet River. Though it may get gruelling at times, the awesome view and the cool mountain air invites you to hike further. And since there are fewer trekkers taking the Akiki route, the trail is more pristine and definitely more quiet. The next day calls for the ultimate challenge as you take on the trail's major assault bringing you to the final campsite, just below Pulag's famous summit. Even if you've been at the summit before, nothing's more rewarding than seeing the sea of clouds knowing you've just conquered the "killer" trail.
Ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Mt. Pulag's Akiki trail says "Challenge accepted."
- Trek in a beautiful and pristine pine forrest.
- Get away from city comforts and camp in the mountains
- Beam with pride as you summit Pulag through the killer Akiki trail.
- Travel aboard Victory Liner, the country's premiere bus transportation company.
- Experience Travel Factor's signature hassle-free adventures.
**subject to change without prior notice
09:00 PM Assembly time
10:00 PM ETD Manila
Arrival in Baguio
Transfer to DENR
Start of trekking through pine forrest
Set camp at Eddet River
Dinner and socials
Overnight at Eddet River Camp
Breakfast at the camp.
Continuation of the trek
Pass through the mossy forrest
ETA Saddle camp
Optional Activity: Summit assault for sunset
Dinner and socials
Overnight at Saddle camp
Early morning summit assault.
Sunrise at the summit
Breakfast. Break camp
Descent through Ambangeg trail
Log out. Transfer to Baguio
08:00 PM ETD Baguio
03:00 AM ETA Manila
- Land Transfer: Manila-Benguet-Manila
- 2N Tent Accommodation
**based on group sharing (4pax per tent)
- Camp meals
• Day 1 Lunch, Dinner
• Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 3 Breakfast, Lunch
- Conservation fees at Mt. Pulag
- Service of the local guide/s
- Service of Travel Factor coordinator/s
- Travel Factor ID
- Travel Factor T-shirt
This is to remind you to bring your Medical Certificate during the meet up and give it to your assigned Travel Factor coordinator. According to the memorandum from Mt. Pulag National Park (DENR), ALL organizers and participants are REQUIRED to submit medical clearance or certificate before ascent to the park. People with heart ailments, asthma and other ailments are discouraged to come to the park without medical certificate from authorized physicians/doctors.
Please make sure that you are physically and mentally fit for this activity.
Thank you for your cooperation.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pulag (Akiki-Ambangeg Trail) or call HQ 746-5119.