Just a 3-hour scenic drive east of Manila, Real, Quezon is brimming with adventure. Located within the Sierra Madre Mountain Range, Real's lush forests and waterfalls offer wonderful treks. During the rainy season, river tubing is a must-try, a relic of illegal logging in the province. Finally, there's the ocean with its Pacific surf. Now this is one hell of a day trip.
- Travel east to Quezon, taking on the scenic Sierra Madre Road.
- Go trekking and see Real's waterfalls.
- Experience white water tubing / rafting during the wet season.
- Go surfing, Pacific style!
Early morning meet-up at Ortigas Center
Early morning departure to Real, Quezon
Morning arrival at Real, Quezon
Jungle trek and waterfalls tour
Option to: White water rafting / tubing tour
Option to: Surf
Afternoon departure to Manila
Evening arrival at Ortigas Center
- Roundtrip van transfers (Manila - Real - Manila)
- Trekking and waterfalls tour
- All entrance, guide and environmental fees
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
- Travel Insurance
- 2-3 Hours White water rafting / tubing tour
- 1 hour Surfing Lesson with instructor
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: SURFVIVOR Real or call HQ 746-5119.