Sagada (via Baguio)
Sagada, Mountain Province
They say home can be a different place than the one you call your abode. It might be a person or a place where you feel completely unguarded yet safe. Sagada evokes those feelings and more. From the moment the calm and cool weather envelops you to the quiet and hushed nights, Sagada affords the perfect respite.
Still, Sagada packs adventure into every trip. Start off by trekking to the majestic Bomod-ok falls and take a plunge in its icy waters. Then, go spelunking in Sagada’s famous caves where incredible limestone formations take center stage. Or go on a trip of food discoveries in the town’s landmark restaurants. But if the adrenaline rush is only a side trip in your list, reading a book under a tree in Echo Valley or sipping coffee at Bana’s will surely give you the stillness and balance only home can give.
*Byaheng Victory CONQUER Sagada is part of the Byaheng Victory series, a collaboration between Travel Factor and Victory Liner.
- Trek to Bomod-ok Falls
- Go spelunking in Sumaguing and Lumiang Caves
- Eat at the unique restaurants in Sagada
- Take a walking tour of the town
Evening meet-up at Victory Liner Cubao Terminal
Evening Departure: Manila to Baguio via Victory LIner
Early morning arrival at Baguio
Travel to Sagada
Late morning arrival at Sagada, Check-in, Lunch
Bomod-ok Falls Trekking
Kiltepan Viewpoint Sunrise
Cave Connection Adventure
Sagada Walking Tour: St. Mary's Church, Calvary Hills, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving , Pasalubong Shopping
Afternoon Departure for Baguio
Free Time in Baguio
Evening Departure to Manila via Victory Liner
Early Morning Arrival at Victory Liner Station, Cubao
*Roundtrip Aircon Bus Transfers: Manila - Baguio - Manila via Victory Liner
*Roundtrip Non-Aircon Transfers: Baguio - Sagada - Baguio
*3 Days and 2 Nights accommodation in Sagda
*Day 1: Lunch
*Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch
*Day 3: Breakfast
*Private Jeepney Tours around Sagada (see itinerary)
*All Entrance, Guide and Environmental Permits
*Service of Local Guides
*Byaheng Victory Souvenir
*Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
*Travel Factor Shirt
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BYAHENG VICTORY Sagada (via Baguio) or call HQ 746-5119.