Biri Island, Northern Samar + Tacloban City, Leyte
Perhaps the islands of the Eastern Visayas are some of the lesser visited destinations of the Philippines. But that doesn’t mean they don’t compare!
We land into Catarman in Northern Samar, our gateway into this part of the Visayas. From Catarman we head to the small town of Lavizares where we cross the San Bernardino Strait into the rustic island of Biri. Making way through the lush vegetation, you will be surprised by an awesome collection of rock formations spread across a field of mangroves. It certainly is a sight to witness.
After a night in Biri, we head back to mainland Samar and travel down to Leyte. Though quite a stretch of a ride, be enchanted by how verdant and green the island is. In Tacloban, we take you to the historic Hotel Alejandro, a premium lodging site that has stood the test of time and war.
On your last day we roam around the historical grounds of Tacloban then visit the landing spot of Gen. McArthur, the Sto. Niño Shrine and Heritage Museum and of course the San Juanico Bridge.
Experience Eastern Visayas, land of history and awesome natural wonders!
- See the awesome Biri rock formations
- Visit the pre-war built Hotel Alejandro in Tacloban
- Take in a piece of history as we take you to the landing spot of Gen. McArthur
- Visit the Heritage Museum, the old house of the Romualdez clan where former first lady Imelda Marcos
- Make those pictures in your elementary history books come to life as we take you to the San Juanico Bridge, the longest bridge in the country
Airport Pick-ups and Transfers
All land and sea transportation
All entrance and environmental fees
* 1 Night Fan Accommodation at Biri Island
* 1 Night Aircon Accmmodation at Tacloban City
* Island Tours at Biri Island
* City Tours at Tacloban City
* 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
* Travel Factor Tshirt and ID bagtag
* Travel Insurance
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Samar or call HQ 746-5119.