Siargao, Surigao de Norte
There’s no place more synonymous to surfing in the Philippines than Siargao. Wave riders from all over the world flock this small island off the coast of Northeast Mindanao. Siargao welcomes the waves from the Pacific. The coral and reef break combined with the prevailing winds causes the notorious swells, making this tear-drop shaped island the “Surfing capital of the Philippines”. Walk along the boardwalk to the Tower and witness surfers riding glassy waves or watch some epic wipe-outs. The monster waves in the famous Cloud 9 might be too much for beginners, but there are definitely more surf spots in this Surigao del Norte island that cater to different surfing skill levels. Looking for to get ultimately stoked? Nothing beats SURFVIVOR SIARGAO.
Wanna swim with the stingless jellyfish Palau is famous for? There’s no need for a passport. Just a boatride from Siargao island is a collection of islets called Sohoton Cove, where these spotted lagoon (stingless!) jellyfish are found. Once in the “Jellyfish Kingdom”, just jump off the boat and swim with the (jelly)fishy.
Travel time to Siargao
Check-in and free time
Island hopping at Guyam, Daku and Naked island
Beach bumming and snorkeling
More beach bumming
Batch 1 flight Siargao to Manila
Stop over in Cebu for lunch
* Roundtrip private van transfers from Siargao airport to resort
* 4D/3N accommodation (beachfront) – triple to quad sharing
* Day 2 - 4 Breakfast, Lunch during tours
* 1 day Island hopping (Guyam, Daku, Naked Island)
* 1 whole day board rental
* Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
* Travel Insurance
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: SURFVIVOR Siargao or call HQ 746-5119.