Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Phuket
Here comes another epic backpacking adventure! Introducing Backpacking Southeast Asia, a 10-day and 9-night experience that will take you to 4 cities and 3 countries. Kick off your trip by a visit to Singapore, one of the most modern cities in the region. We'll take you to the cool neighborhoods and iconic places that make SG truly world-class. We'll then hop on a bus to Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia and home to Islamic architectural wonders. Up next is Malaysia's Penang, a quaint city that features amazing culture, colonial history and the country's mouthwatering Malay cuisine. Our final stop is Phuket, Thailand where beaches, parties, islands and fiery Thai food await. A fitting beach ending to a Southeast Asian backpacking trip that's guaranteed to be one for the books!
- Explore Singapore, the region's most modern city.
- Discover Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia.
- Feast on great Malay food at Penang.
- Relax and enjoy Phuket's beaches and islands.
Day 1: Flight to Singapore, Airport Transfer, Check-in at Hostel, Free Time, Overnight Singapore
Day 2: Singapore City Tour, Overnight Singapore
Day 3: Travel to Kuala Lumpur, Visit Bukit Bintang, Petronas Towers, Overnight Kuala Lumpur
Day 4: Free time in the morning. Afternoon departure to Penang. Evening arrival in Penang. Overnight Penang.
Day 5: Penang Walking Tour, Overnight Penang
Day 6: Free time in Penang, Overnight Penang
Day 7: Travel to Phuket. Late afternoon arrival in Phuket. Overnight Phuket
Day 8: Free time in Phuket, Overnight Phuket
Day 9: Free time in Phuket, Overnight Phuket
Day 10: Check-out at noon, Evening flight to Manila
Accommodation (Group Sharing):
* 2 nights in a Singapore Hostel
* 1 night Kuala Lumpur
* 3 nights Penang
* 3 NIghts Phuket
* Singapore: Merlion Park, Sentosa, Vivo City, Chinatown
* Kuala Lumpur: Petronas Towers, Bukit Bentang
* Penang Heritage Walking Tour
* Changi Airport - Hotel Airport Transfers
* Backpacker/Commuter Transport: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur - Penang, Penang - Phuket
* Hotel - Phuket Airport Transfers (for those departing on prescribed flight)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID and T-shirt
* Airfare (Manila - Singapore, Phuket - Manila)
* Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
* Local Transport during free time
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Southeast Asia or call HQ 746-5119.