No country is too far for those who truly crave adventure. Travel Factor is proud to present it's newest BACKPACKING destination: Sri Lanka!
Fly across the Indian Ocean into this gem of an island country and discover the rich adventures that beckon. We'll start off in busy and bustling Colombo, capital of Sri Lanka, and travel to Kandy where limitless tea plantations, heritage structures and the most sacred Temple of the Tooth Relic await you. We'll then travel south to coastal Mirissa where after catching sightings of blue whales and other marine mammals, you'll get to chill out on white, sandy beaches and pure shores. Finally, we'll take the local locomotive into Galle Fort, a romantic and beautiful town resulting from a marriage of Portugese, Dutch and Sri Lankan culture. It's 8 days of backpacking bliss. This is Backpacking Sri Lanka!
- Trod off the beaten path and wander into Sri Lanka!
- Discover Kandy in the heartlands of Sri Lanka and revel in tea plantations and cultural treasures.
- Chill out in laidback Mirissa. Sip coconuts while lazing on pure shores.
- See blue whales, the biggest animals in the world. Yes, blue whales!
- Fall in love with Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Arrive in Colombo (via Kuala Lumpur),
Travel to Kandy
Kandy Day Tour, Overnight Kandy
Free Time in Kandy, Option to visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage for bathing and feeding. Overnight Kandy
Travel to Mirissa, Overnight Mirissa
Whale Watching Tour, Overnight Mirissa
Free Time in Mirissa, Option to surf / beach bum in Weligama. Overnight Mirissa
Train to Galle, Overnight Galle/Unawatuna
Transfer to Airport, Flight to Kuala Lumpur
- Airport transfers in Sri Lanka
- Land transportation in Sri Lanka
- 3 nights Accommodation in Kandy (group sharing)
- 3 nights Accommodation in Mirissa (group sharing)
- 1 night Accommodation in Galle/Unuwatuna (group sharing)
- Day tour in Kandy
- Whale Watching Tour in Mirissa
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel Factor Shirt
- Travel Factor ID
- Travel Insurance
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 53 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Sri Lanka or call HQ 746-5119.