No country is too far for those who truly crave adventure. Travel Factor is proud to present it's newest BACKPACKING destination: Sri Lanka!
Fly across the Indian Ocean into this gem of an island country and discover the rich adventures that beckon. We'll start off in busy and bustling Colombo, capital of Sri Lanka, and travel to Galle Fort, a romantic and beautiful town resulting from a marriage of Portugese, Dutch and Sri Lankan culture. We'll then go south to coastal Weligama and Mirissa where after catching sightings of blue whales and other marine mammals, you'll get to chill out on white, sandy beaches and pure shores. This is Backpacking Sri Lanka!
- Trod off the beaten path and wander into Sri Lanka!
- Fall in love with Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Chill out in laidback Weligama. Sip coconuts while lazing on pure shores.
- See blue whales, dolphins and sea turtles, the biggest animals in the world. Yes, blue whales!
- Surf in Weligama
Arrive in Colombo (via Kuala Lumpur),
Travel to Colombo Fort
Overnight in Colombo
Travel to Weligama, Free Time, Option to surf / beach bum in Weligama., Overnight in Weligama
Train to Galle, Overnight in Weligama
Whale Watching Tour in Mirissa, Overnight in Weligama
Free Time in Weligama, Option to surf / beach bum in Weligama. Overnight in Weligama
Transfer to Airport, Flight to Kuala Lumpur
- Airport transfers in Sri Lanka (for those departing on prescribed flights)
- Land transportation in Sri Lanka
- 1 night Accommodation in Colombo (group sharing)
- 4 nights Accommodation in Weligama (group sharing)
- Day tour in Galle
- Whale Watching Tour in Mirissa
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel Factor Shirt
- Travel Factor ID
- Travel Insurance
* Philippine Travel Tax (PHP 1,620)
* Visa Fees (if applicable)
* Local Transport during free time
* Meals not specified in the package
* Tips and gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: SURFVIVOR Sri Lanka or call HQ 746-5119.