A lot of you may have picked up a guitar, attempted to learn it, and eventually put it back down because it was too damn hard (and painful!). Here comes the ukulele, and it just might be your second chance to learn a string instrument. Smaller and having just 4 strings, the ukulele is easier to learn and to play. It's also compact enough to be brought to all sorts of adventures. Come on our Ukulele 101 class and learn a new hobby!
Note: Ukuleles are already provided for you to use at the session. No need to bring anything! :)
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Alvin Alvarez is a part-time volunteer ukulele basics teacher for children ever since his friends from UUP (Ukulele Underground Philippines) introduced him to this kind of volunteerism way back in 2013. He has taught music on various non-government organizations ever since. Alvin is currently active with Gawad Kalinga (San Andres Bukid Manila) and Tahanang Vedruna Orphanage (Tagaytay). He is also a full-time web developer and graphic artist.
04:30 PM Registration
04:45 PM Start of Workshop
07:30 PM End of Workshop
- Ukulele 101 Workshop
- Use of the ukulele
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: Uncategorized Ukulele 101 or call HQ 746-5119.