Holy Week is one of the Philippines' most important weeks, deeply steeped in tradition and culture. A legacy of our Spanish past, the Visita Iglesia, literally "visit church." is a widely practiced tradition of Catholics during Holy Week, wherein they visit 7 churches and pray the Stations of the Cross.
This Apr 13, 2017, join Travel Factor as we take you across some of Pampanga's best churches for Visita Iglesia and at the same time sample sumptuous Kapampangan cuisine.
- Practice the Visita Iglesia
- Visit some of Pampanga's best churches: Betis Church, San Guillermo Parish, Holy Rosary Parish Church, San Fernando Cathedral, among others
- Sample the best of Kapampangan Cuisine at Everybody's Cafe, Cucina ni Atching Lillian Borromeo and Angeles Fried Chicken
04:30 AM Meet-up (to be announced)
05:00 AM ETD Manila
07:00 AM ETA Pampanga, Visita: San Fernando Cathedral
07:45 AM Breakfast
09:00 AM Visita: Immaculate Conception Parish Church, Guagua
10:00 AM Visita: Betis Church, Guagua
11:00 AM Visita: San Guillermo Parish Church, Bacolor
12:00 NN Lunch
02:00 PM Visita: San Bartolome Church
03:00 PM Visita: Sta. Catalina Church, Arayat
04:00 PM Visita: Holy Rosary Church, Angeles
05:00 PM Merienda
08:00 PM Estimated Time of Arrival in designated Victory Liner Station
- Roundtrip Transfers from Manila - Pampanga - Manila
- Meals included: AM Snack, Lunch and PM Snack
- Travel Factor ID bagtagbr> - Travel Insurance
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EVENTS Visita Iglesia or call HQ 746-5119.