Wine Tasting 101
Interested to learn more about wine in a casual and fun setting? Have a go at Wine Tasting 101, a workshop designed for absolute beginners in wine. You'll learn (and taste!) about 5 of the most popular wine varietals, know their distinct characteristics and appreciate the subtleties of aroma, taste and texture. We'll also teach you the elements of wine and food pairing as wells as how to order wine in a restaurant. Book your wine adventure now!
Note: Participants must be of legal drinking age (18 years old and above) to join the workshop.
Kapitolyo 101 is all about trying new stuff, discovering passions and putting your hands to work. We'll do just about anything related to arts, crafts, food, culture and adventure! Get your hands dirty this weekend. Kapitolyo 101 is located at 5th Floor, Bloomingdale Plaza, 200 Shaw Blvd., Kapitolyo, Pasig City.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
"My first experience of wine was in our small vineyard where my father grew merlot and garganega grapes which our family made into wine. Production was limited and with the emergence of big wine producing companies, our wine business was replaced by grape farming.”
Although the wine business was short-lived, the young Massimo already had wine in his blood, so to speak. Fast forward to the present, Massimo is now very much involved in wines. He is currently responsible for Operations and Marketing activities of Il Biancorosso Importing, a company that imports and distributes Italian wines.
He also trained as a sommelier in his hometown of Vicenza and has furthered his training in several locations in France. Over the course of his training, he has visited numerous wineries in Italy, France and Spain to learn about the different characteristics and nuances of the main wine varietals. His training and his ever expanding experience of wines enables him to guide others in the discovery and appreciation of wines.
04:00 PM Registration
04:15 PM Wine Tasting Proper
07:00 PM End of workshop
Beginner Wine Tasting Class (5 types of wine)
Appetizers for Wine and Food Pairing
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: Uncategorized Wine Tasting 101 or call HQ 746-5119.