Holy Land (Jordan - Israel - Egypt)
Jordan, Israel & Egypt
We've always wanted to visit the Holy Land countries, but we couldn't find a package we liked... so we made one! We proudly present our version of the Holy Land adventure. Eleven days of culture, history and adventure; spanning 3 countries and carefully picked mix of awesome destinations.
We'll fly into Amman, the capital of Jordan, where our journey begins. After a good night's rest we're off to explore Amman, the ancient city of Madaba and Mt. Nebo. We're then off to Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and a truly special place. We then kick the adventure one notch higher as we push into Wadi Rum, an otherworldly desert, where we'll do a 4x4 adventure into our desert camp. The next day, we'll head back north and into the Dead Sea, where we'll get to enjoy the lowest place on earth!
It's now time to cross into Israel and onto Jerusalem but first we'll pass through Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Before heading to Jerusalem, we'll pass by Bethlehem first, Jesus' birthplace. Jerusalem, with its deep and rich history and intersection of faiths, is certainly a highlight! We'll visit important biblical sites such as the Mount of Olives, the Rock of Agony, the Garden of Gethsemane, Via Dolorosa and one of the Jews' most religious sites, the Wailing Wall.
We then embark on a road trip to our last destination, Egypt! After border formalities, we'll drive into the Cairo and check-in to our hotel. The next day marks our last full day of adventure where we'll visit Memphis, Sakkara, the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx! We'll toast to our epic trip and say goodbye to your new-found travel buddies!
- Travel to the Holy Land, the Travel Factor way!
- A small group (max of 16 pax) makes us a better tour.
- See 3 countries: Jordan, Israel and Egypt!
- A Wadi Rum Desert Safari is included! You won't see this on other tour operators.
- We've picked out a variety of destinations to avoid travel fatigue.
- No more compulsory tipping, etc. No hidden charges!
Arrive in Amman, Jordan. Airport pick-up.
Check-in at hotel. Amman City Tour in the afternoon. Overnight Jordan
Depart Amman to visit Madaba and Mt. Nebo.
Continue driving to Petra. Optional: Hike to the Monastery. See Petra at Night. Overnight Petra
Petra Morning Tour. Drive to Wadi Rum. Desert Safari.
Overnight Desert Camp
Wadi Rum Jeep Safari Tour. Drive to Dead Sea. Overnight Dead Sea hotel.
Drive to Allenby Bridge to cross to Israel.
Visit Jericho. Continue driving to Bethlehem. Overnight Jerusalem.
Free time to tour old town on your own. Optional: Full day tour in Nazareth + Sea of Galilee; Sunset tour in Masada National Park; Visit the old city and Machane Yehuda Market. Overnight Jerusalem
Full day Jerusalem Tour.
Visit Qumran National Park.
Afternoon travel to cross to Egypt.
Morning Transfer to St. Catherine's Monastery and view of Mt Sinai
Travel to Cairo (long drive). Overnight Cairo.
Full day tour of Dahshur, Memphis, Sakkara, Cairo City Tour - Salah Al-Din Al-Ayoubi Castle/Citadel of Cairo, Egyptian Museum
Check-out. Tour Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
Afternoon airport transfer. Flight out in the evening. End of tour.
based on twin/triple sharing, with daily breakfast
1 Night in Amman
1 Night in Petra
1 Night in Wadi Rum Desert Camp
1 Night in Dead Sea
3 Nights in Jerusalem
1 Night in Taba
2 Nights in Cairo
Airport Transfers in Amman and Cairo
Chartered Transportation for the entire tour
Amman City Tour, Madaba, Mt. Nebo
Wadi Rum Desert Safari
Dead Sea and Jericho Tour
Memphis, Sakkara, Giza and Sphinx Tour
plus other sites on the way
Visa & Departure Taxes in Jordan, Israel & Egypt
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Amman, Cairo - Manila Flights
Philippine Travel Tax (PHP 1,620)
Lunch & Dinners
Option to ride camel in Petra and Egypt
Additional optional tours during free time
Local transportation during free time
Flights included in the ALL-IN DEAL Package are NON-REFUNDABLE
If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Holy Land (Jordan - Israel - Egypt) or call HQ 746-5119.